Hi Serhat, tell us who you are and what lead you into microservices. I'm a technical evangelist working for OpsGenie based in Ä°stanbul. I've been involved in various parts of software development, ranging from mobile to frontend to backend to operations, going all the way down to the dark side! Prior to working as an evangelist, I worked in different development teams at OpsGenie and experienced on-call from first hand. Additional to DevOps, Serverless is one of my passion. I'm an occasional speaker in DevOps and Serverless area and help organize Serverless and DevOps meetups as well as a DevOpsDays in Ä°stanbul.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to


devops,software development,microservices,monitoring,scalability,serverless,software architecture,operations