Comment Welcome! I hope everyone had a good week and is excited about the Apple event next week. It will be interesting to see what the specs are for the rumored lower-priced iPhones. I won't be upgrading this year, but I may look at something new next year. I don't like the speculation that 3D Touch could be going away, though. In some ways, I feel like I just got used to it! Be sure to check out my new sponsor Appsee. If you want to find out what your users are doing, Appsee can help. Thanks for always visiting my sponsors. I appreciate it. On to the links! @cdbeshore | Support on Patreon News Why you'd better get a privacy policy for your apps As we have been expecting, you need to go ahead and put in the time to come up with a privacy policy for your apps and website. It doesn't really matter if your app does anything that may cause a privacy issue, you're going to need a policy anyway. All New and Updated App Store Apps Required to Have a Privacy Policy Starting October by Joe Rossignol App Success Shutting down a successful app As someone who's sold a few apps, I can definitely relate to what Matt has gone through by shutting down StreamToMe.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.