An open source library allowing you to create image filters using Core Image using an easy to set up JSON file.
According to the readme support image processing types include:
- blur: A gaussian blur
- color: Apply a color blend
- adjustment: Apply image adjustments like brightness, contrast, etc
- curve: [Not Implemented Yet]
- gradient: Supports a gradientType of either linear or radial
- image: Overlay an image using a specific blending mode.
- script: [Not Implemented Yet]
- CoreImage: A free-form CoreImage action that you can use with any supported CIFilter.
You can find Wolfpack on Github here.
A nice library for creating image filters.
2. Open Source iOS Control Providing Keylines That Adjust Based On Device Tilt Like The Music App
An open source control that allows you to create gradient lines that adjust based on device tilt like the lines in the Music app.
You can easily adjust the backgro…