Hope you read my previous post on Windows Phone 7.1 (Mango) local database support. If you didn't read the earlier post, you need to read it before reading this one. You can find it here: "Create DataContext". That will give you the basic context about the same.   In this post (I will rather calling it as a Tip), we will configure the project by adding the generated DataContext class and in the next post, we will learn what are the various CRUD operations we can do with a sample application. That will give you complete visibility to this new feature implementation.   Index - Windows Phone 7 (Mango) Tutorial   This post, I am making a short one just to make sure that, you are doing it step-by-step and understand the various process very easily. In this post we will add the generated class into our project and fix all types of error in the solution. As I mentioned in my previous post, I took help from the article made by WindowsPhoneGeek to resolve...