Where can you find clients as a freelance?

In the beginning, when no one knows you, you often have to look for people who have a project for you.

I have collected top places, which in this quest freelancers can help together:

1. Social media: #Facebook, #Instagram. Search for #hashtags or send people/companies a message. Second is more personal but puts you out of comfort zone.
2. #Linkedin: If you ##freelancer full time look up, you're also going to find a lot of people who need someone.

3. Putting portfolio online: #Dribbble, Behance, Instagram, #Upwork. Use hashtags to be found more easily.

4. Advertisements. If you want to quickly find a customer and your portfolio is already formed, you can start with a small budget for ads.

From all these possibilities, social media has helped me the most. I sent a message myself or posted something that made me noticed. Then word-of-mouth started working.

I hope these tips can help a budding freelancer. 👌

#عدیل اعوان🌚🌚