To Get Orders, I am Sharing Years of Experience about Fiverr in One Short Post

Buyer: Hey whats up man. Im looking to do a nice blog with you bro.
Me: yo bro. I am good. how are you?

Have you noticed something? I talked to the buyer in his tone.
Yes exactly. It matters. Whenever buyer approaches you, it really matters a lot that you talk with him in his tone.

You understand what he is saying. I can say that this man was a black African-American guy through his way of talking and I responded to him in his tone.

I didn't say good morning or good evening. He talked friendly, I replied friendly.

Remaining conversation was so funny between us that he even said to me "are you from Africa? because you and me sound same, bro you know?"

and I said I am from Pakistan.

The point is, if someone comes to you with a long list of requirements and questions then it means he wants a similar long list of answers and procedure to do work on his project so reply him in his tone

If someone comes and says hi then it means he is confused and he wants to discuss so what you need to do is be a good friend, talk nicely, ask questions and GET THE ORDER.

Can you believe that I am just waiting for a buyer to come to my inbox and then he will leave after ordering my gig, not without it. Unless it is the service that I cannot do or not in my code of conduct.

Try to create stories with your buyers but a valid ones. Hera pheri nai.