#Communication Tip

How to respond to a client who inboxes you details of their project in the first message?

So, some clients just type "hi or hello" but others will inbox you with details of the project.

Never respond to such text with something like "I can do it," "I have done the same kind of job before" and bla bla.

Always show that you are a professional. Here is how you can respond _

"Hi, thank you for contacting me. It is very kind of you to share the complete details about your project. I'm very excited to help you with this, however, I have a few questions before we get on it….." End with warm regards.

"Hi, thank you for considering me for this task. It is very kind of you to share the complete details about the project. I'm glad to say that I can do this project as this is something I'm quite experienced at. Let's make a deal."

Be creative with words 🙂

#عدیل اعوان🌚