After a long, long time and about five seasons I have started watching the ever popular Game of Thrones. I can finally jump on the bandwagon and make my own poor attempt at rehashing a tired old meme: AngularJS 2.0, which will likely be released within a year, will involve massive changes to the existing framework. " [The] AngularJS team has been busy working on AngularJS 2.0. As we mentioned before, this is not a complex major update; this is a whole rewrite!" – ng-learn.org Since Ionic is built on top of Angular, this also means big changes for Ionic. So I want to discuss a few issues this brings up and concerns existing Ionic developers, like me, might have. Before I get started I'd like to put your mind at ease. If you are worried about using Ionic because of this or are worried that time you have spent learning Ionic will be wasted, fear not. Not only will Ionic support Angular 2.0 with Ionic 2.0 but they will also be continuing to support Ionic 1.x which will implement Angular 1.x.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.