Comment Welcome! Plenty of news this week with new hardware and a fancy keynote. I'm excited about the new phones and eager for the time to come when I can justify buying one! I think I should wait until my Beagle puppy quits trying to chew everything up. I'm like a prison guard with my Macbook chargers! Also, I've been thinking about where I want to take Indie iOS Focus Weekly in the future. Hit me up at cdbeshore@cozyapps if you'd like to chat about it. Let me know a little about you, what kind of writing or business experience you have, etc. Suggestions are welcome too. I may get a hundred emails, so sit tight if you don't hear back from me quickly. If you want to help my email automation, put "newsletter ideas" as the subject. 😁 On to the links! @cdbeshore | Support on Patreon News Happy iOS 12 submission day Are you ready to submit your app updates for iOS 12? If not, you may miss the launch, but that's OK. Just by updating your apps soon, you'll be ahead of most developers. It's iOS 12 Submission Day! by Alex Curylo The keynote summary you've been looking for Haven't had time to dive into everything from the keynote? Check out this post with tons of facts that won't waste your time with fluff or a bunch of pictures.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.