I've been in IT for 25 years and was introduced to the Agile mindset in 2006. I embraced Agile immediately because many of its principles were how I already worked. I like simplicity, I developed software in iterations so I could get feedback and make course corrections, I preferred communicating face-to-face, and I put my customers and developers in the same room often so they could collaborate and ensure we were on the right path. Fast forward to just a few years ago, when a company brought me in to help them on their Agile journey. Day one, the IT Director told me that they were "already very Agile". They had all the right roles in place, their ceremonies seemed to be well run, the artifacts looked clean and up to date – they looked like they had it all together. But when I began digging into how they interact with each other, I saw distrust between IT and the business units which resulted in no real collaboration, almost all their communication was by email for "CYA" purposes, and there was a heavy status reporting burden due to a lack of transparency.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to


scrum,development,agile adoption,kanban,lean,agile best practices,agile practices,principles