JavaScript developers love VS Code. End of story. But that does not answer my question, what's so special about VS Code?An overwhelming number of modern JS developers use VS Code, here's a small poll I took from the Node.js Facebook Group:Visual Studio Code is a fairly new code editor in the web development world. In the past I have used Nodepad++, Sublime Text and absolutely fell in love with Atom.Last year I switched to Atom from Nodepad++, and also suggested my students to switch to this awesome new code editor. One of my student said, "You always use the latest and greatest things." I said, when something even cooler comes, I will switch again.VS Code EditorDon't confuse it with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE (for making windows based apps). VS Code is a new light weight code editor.I have to be honest, on first impression it looks ugly and odd:Especially that bar to the left is annoying.Coding ExperienceVS Code has Emmett pre-installed. Emmet is a popular code auto-completer. If you don't know about it, look it up.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

javascript,web-development,vscode,programming,front-end-development