In recent years I have been working as a Software Architect in multiple organizations, including technology companies and high-growth startups. Being both an individual contributor and a manager of an architecture team, I realized that there are three important principles that help me to do my daily job. I always try to get all the decision contributors on board, try to understand the business and cost impact, and take my time coding. There are some more principles I could find important but those three I find astonishing. They are my personal triangle of success (thanks to HBO for the name inspiration). If you are not convinced why architects or technical leads are needed, you may want to check my other story first, Software Architects and Autonomous Teams.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to


agile,metrics,communication,retrospective,contributors,software architects