Hello, great people of the world. Welcome back to the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) blog series with yours truly. It's been a while since my last blog on "Scrum And ...". This time I am going to discuss Scrum and eXtreme Programming (XP). I would like to discuss Scrum and XP because I often get the question, "When should I use Scrum or XP?" from people in the community. My natural answer to this question is that a professional Scrum team will use XP practices. Scrum teams who are religious in doing retrospectives will discover that they need to do XP practices if they want to go full steam in the future Sprints. You may also have heard on the street that "XP is Scrum with technical practices." Well, sort of. XP is not only about technical practices. Just like Scrum, XP is also about mindset and behaviors. We'll see why XP is not only about technical practices in this blog. In this blog, I will fit XP into Scrum, and I will be using is the Scrum perspective. That means any Scrum el...


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

agile,scrum,xp,feedback loops,xp values,scrum methodolgies