With Windows 10, Microsoft continues it's edition of Windows that sheds all of its Win32/16 baggage from 1985 on. In fact, on November 20th of this year was the 30th birthday of the original Windows. Wayne Williams wrote an interesting piece about Windows' beginnings here. We first saw a glimpse of what Windows IoT would be with WindowsRT. I still have one of the first Surface tablets that ran WindowsRT, and the big difference was that while it was Windows, it didn't have anything that required a Win32 API – or at least the ones that couldn't be recompiled for ARM processors. Windows IoT continues with that and only includes newer APIs that don't have the historical baggage tying it to the Intel x86 family of processor architectures. I decided to give Windows IoT a try. I didn't set out with this explicit goal in mind, but I had been teaching my son and oldest daughter to program, and they also enjoyed Snap Circuits electronics kits. My guess is that while I entered computer programming and the Internet age in 1995 at the right time, their generation will be at the front of the robotics age.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Blog