Comment I mentioned the ten year anniversary of the App Store last week but nothing could have prepared me for the explosion of tweets and articles this week with so many memories of the journey we've all been on. Remembering right back to the beginning, Craig Hockenberry had an astute observation that the App Store immediately blew away our expectations of the types of apps that would be popular. It's really easy to forget just what a new frontier it was. Looking back at the first apps that I bought it's been a little surprising to see that some of them, that I loved and were incredibly popular are still going strong. It really did change the world of selling software. I also want to mention the amazing coverage of the anniversary that MacStories have been publishing all week. I'd recommend Alex Guyot's summary as well as the articles by Stephen Hackett on a timeline of changes and Ryan Cristoffel on the various controversies over the years. Oh, and don't forget it's not only the App Store that launched ten years ago! 😱 Dave Verwer News ASCIIwwdc 2018 Apple released transcripts of the 2018 WWDC talks this week and it reminded me that I hadn't linked to ASCIIwwdc yet this year! Of course, having transcripts in both places is great, but I must admit I prefer the unofficial site as it seems to have better search coverage.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.