Today is the day after Thanksgiving. There are many things to be thankful so I decided to write a short post today. The first thing to be thankful is that Tomislav and I have completed the third edition of our MDX book, MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Cookbook. The book is published by Packt Publishing and has been uploaded to all the major publishing channels. Recommend SQL interview questions on deskbright.com The second thing to be thankful is the enthusiastic audience who have been faithfully reading my posts. I recently received two inquires, which are somehow related. One reader was a bit confused by what I said about the SQL NULL values and what I said about being careful of what we put in the WHERE clause. Another reader is from Deskbright.com, a new online learning platform. Deskbright.com offers a number of free online resources to help people learn business skills — such as SQL. They are wondering if I'd be willing to post a link to their page on SQL interview questions (https://www.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

DW Interview Qs,ETL Best Practices,SQL Challenge,SQL Interview Qs