I recently came across Rachel Tomas's article on the importance and value of writing about what you learn, and Julia Evans's advice on why and how to write, and thus I have decided to follow their advice and write an article (for the first time ever!).



This article will be about everything I wish I had known a year ago , when I first decided I want to learn more about Data Science — it is meant for anyone who is interested in getting into Data Science, either as a hobby or as a potential career. Having done a MOOC first and knowing some basic Python will help you get the most out of this article, but it is not required by any means. This article is not meant to showcase anything impressive (sorry mom, dad, and potential employers), but rather to go over the basics and help beginners start off strong.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Data Visualization,2018,Machine Learning, Machine Learning Tutorials