As an iOS developer (currently addicted to Swift 😍). I have created apps from scratch, maintained apps and, been in a lot of different teams. In all my time in the industry, a saying has stuck with me: "If you can't explain it, you don't understand it". So in an attempt to fully understand what I do on a daily basis, I'm creating a list of what, in my opinion, is essencial to any iOS dev. I will try to explain each point in a clear fashion. 

[Please, feel free to correct me, offer your opinion or even suggest a "must know" which, you feel, should be on the list.]

Topics: [Source Control | Architecture Patterns | Objective-C vs Swift | React | Dependency Manager | Storing Information | CollectionViews & TableViews | UI | Protocols | Closures | Schemes | Tests | Location | Localizable Strings]

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here is my list.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too. 

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Topics: [Source Control | Architecture Patterns | Objective-C vs Swift | React | Dependency Manager | Storing Information | CollectionViews & TableViews | UI | Protocols | Closures | Schemes | Tests | Location | Localizable Strings]