- ViewDidLoad - Called when you create the class and load from xib. Great for initial setup and one-time-only work.
- ViewWillAppear - Called right before your view appears, good for hiding/showing fields or any operations that you want to happen every time before the view is visible. Because you might be going back and forth between views, this will be called every time your view is about to appear on the screen.
- ViewDidAppear - Called after the view appears - great place to start an animations or the loading of external data from an API.
- ViewWill/DidDisappear - Same idea as WillAppear.
- ViewDidUnload/ViewDidDispose - In Objective C, this is where you do your clean-up and release of stuff, but this is handled automatically so not much you really need to do here.
Stay tuned to my blog, twitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.
iPad,iPhone,iPhone Resources,iPhone Articles,iPhone Development,iPhone Game Development,iPhone Turorial,Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments,Objective C