By the nature of my activity, I often should do various small projects, in the core, these are sites wr on ASP.NET MVC. At any modern project there are data, so also a database so with it it are necessary as that to work. If to discard all discussions about "pro and contra" I hastens to inform that my choice falling on Entity Framework Code First. During development of the project, I pays attention to exceptional business logic and I does not waste time on projection of a database and other sample actions. Absence of possibility «from a box» at Entity Framework of possibility becoming an unpleasant surprise at usage of such approach for me to build an index on fields, and as to use the convenient and modern mechanism of full-text query search. After a gugleniye lasting many hours, ha test tens various methods with StackOverflow and other similar sites, I coming to a conclusion that the obvious and simple solution of a problem are not present, therefore deciding to make own, about it and speech will go further.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2012,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials,Entity Frameworks