I just completed my second book ".NET Interview questions" and now on my third book "SQL Server 2005 Interview questions". Had a decent time in between to update my skills and be in tune with new developments. Thanks to my publisher for giving me a free pass for the Aspect Oriented Programming seminar in Mumbai, that's what has inspired me to write this article. A lot has been written about AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) on the Web, but none of the articles cover how to implement it practically in C#. Let's start with a small definition on AOP first: "Aspect Oriented Programming is a methodology to separate cross cut code across different modules in a software system." In short all the cross cut code is moved to a separate module, thus increasing more modularity and bringing in ease of maintenance. Okay, that was a theoretical definition, let's try to understand why we really need AOP when we have decent methodologies like "Object Oriented Programming" and "Procedural Oriented Programming". "Aspect oriented programming is not introduced in order to replace OOP, but assists it to remove its short comings. I see AOP as a brother of OOP".


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2012,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials,Aspect Oriented Programming in .NET