Having different options can be great if one of the options is really more suited for a specific task, but having more options can also make decisions harder when different options have different advantages and disadvantages. I often need to stop and carefully think if an interface will or will not do a better job than a delegate and sometimes I even go back to my old code, that I initially implemented using delegates, to replace the delegates by interfaces. So, I decided it was time to write an article and show the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2012,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials