I was a terrible debugger when I first started programming. I could tell an issue was happening, but it always took me a long time to track down where and why it was happening. Even in a strongly-typed language like C++, it took me hours to find simple bugs in my code. Debugging is one of the hardest parts of being a programmer. There are as many classes and books on programming as stars in the sky, but next to nothing on formal debugging. When an issue occurs, it could be in code you've written, code someone else has written, code another company has written, an issue in the user's browser, a network hiccup, or any other number of issues. Figuring out where and why something is broken takes time even for the best programmers. I've been writing code for a long time, and have picked up some tricks along the way. In this blog series, I'll go over some strategies I use to diagnose and fix bugs. Some techniques and strategies I discuss are specific to JavaScript while others can be applied to any programming language.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2010,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials, Web Development, Web, Javascript