Node.js has impressed me several times with high performance right out of the box. In my last Node.js project it was the same: we beat the given performance targets without having to tweak the application at all. I never really experienced this in all my Java EE projects. Granted the project was perfectly suited for Node.js: a small project centered around fetching JSON documents from CouchDB. Still I wanted to know: how would Java EE compare to Node.js in this particular case?


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>Java EE,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,Node.js,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials, Web Development, Web, Javascript