f you love C# and want to create an Android application using that language then you have to thank Xamarin as they created this great Cross Platform development tool which enables developers to develop iOS and Android apps in C# language. I tried developing before in Android but I did not like the experience in using the available IDE, as its slow and resource hungry, so I gave up. A couple of years after that I attended TechEd NZ 2013 and was introduced to this wonderful platform called Xamarin. Xamarin is offered in different licenses from free to enterprise levels but for not I will be using the starter version which is the free version. It includes the Xamarin Studio which is great start for those who want to try out creating their first apps for Android, they also offer a Business license which lets you develop in Visual Studio so you can use that rich experience similar to developing Web Apps or Windows Apps, then they have this Enterprise which contains everything. For now lets see what the free stuff can offer, I did a simple project which I will be discussing below and it looks very promising, I love it.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Android, Android Development, Android Resources, Android Samples,Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments