If we are working with ASP.NET MVC framework, then its obvious that we need to work much on JavaScript (I can say jQuery, since we can see this in almost every project). According to my experience, for a traditional ASP.NET developer working with JavaScript is always a nightmare. Also, it was really scary that there is no server-side controls and no viewstate in MVC application. Well, once I started to work in MVC application I explored JavaScript more along with jQuery and found it extremely easy and solid framework for web development. Most of my recent projects were implemented as a single-page application. There by implementing whole UI stuffs using JavaScript, jQuery, jQuery-UI, knockout and some other js libraries. Initial times I phased lot of issues though, now I'm really feeling very comfortable with the framework and love this approach. I would like to say many thanks to Douglas Crockford for his fantastic book JavaScript Good Parts, which helped me a lot to understand JavaScript better.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2010,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials, ASP.Net,Knockout Js