As the role of JavaScript is increasing day by day in my recent projects, currently we are using Dojo and Angular JS part SOA based projects. My managers are forcing me to TDD style of development including JavaScript code. I am able to find few interesting tools to support Test Driven Development (TDD) with JavaScript also well integrated with Visual Studio 2012, that I want to share with you in this article.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2010,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Web, Javascript