Curious as to what the differences are between Icenium and PhoneGap Build? Good, then hopefully you've come to the right place! First - let's talk disclaimers. This, as you've probably noticed, is the Icenium blog. I am a Developer Advocate for Icenium. I love what we do, I love hybrid mobile development and I'm deeply excited for the present and future of all things Icenium. It's my desire and intent to provide an intellectually honest comparison of PhoneGap Build and Icenium, but I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer Icenium.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Architect,Intermediate,Articles,Computer Tutorials, Telerik, PhoneGap,Icenium