In an effort to create an interface that people might enjoy for my JQuery Mobile Apps I decided to try using html5 "Tag Canvas." For this project I used as a starting point TagCanvas, a JQuery Plugin, by Graham Breach, which was the best Tag Canvas example I found. But It took some tweeking to eliminate jerky movements when swiping on mobile phones in PhoneGap builds but I finally got things working nicely.And I thought I would share it here. I will be updating the source code in this article from time to time with new features and demos. You can download new and updated versions of the source code (free) from my website at www.SwipeClouds.com. To view a simulation of Swipe Clouds in the Chrome Web Browser (the simulation just works in Chrome) just Click Here. www.SwipeClouds.com/demos/index.html.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments,jQuery,PhoneGap