Secondary tiles enable users to promote specific content and deep links. It enables you to personalize your app experience and give user the power on how they want to access data within their app. Consider a sample app that has a list of useful modules like Todo, Twitter, etc. When added to my dashboard I want to create a shortcut for that module in my Windows 8 start screen. I am using XAML / C# for this example, but you can also use JavaScript / WinJS. First Step is to create an app bar button that will let me pin / unpin the secondary tile.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>C#,.NET,Intermediate,Advanced,VS2010,.Net,Articles,.Net Tutorials,C#,Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments,Window Phone Tutorials,WP7,WP8