After my post about reverse geocoding I set out to make a little app to demonstrate routing in Windows Phone 8. The demo app went quite out of hand, so I decided to split the post up in a few smaller posts. In the course of it I am going to build a basic navigation app that enables the user to determine two locations, find a route between those locations, and display them on a map – all using MVVMLight, of course. And now the 2012.2 update to Visual Studio is released, we can finally build Windows Phone MVVM apps the way things are intended to be: by writing some unit test first, getting the basic functions right, before creating an all-out app. This makes it especially handy to test one important requirement that go for all my apps – all the models and viewmodels must be serializabe, so I can tombstone using SilverlightSerializer like I have been doing for over two years now.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>C#,.NET,Intermediate,Advanced,VS2010,.Net,Articles,.Net Tutorials,C#,Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments,Window Phone Tutorials,WP7,WP8