I took part in a project called SharePoint 365. The aim of the project was to write a blog post about SharePoint every day for a year. For the site I decided to write an introduction to the topic of SharePoint views. I completed it a while ago, and I don't know why I have not posted this until now. Regardless, it should be a good tool for end-users, and if you write SharePoint training materials this would be a good inclusion. If you use it please be sure to cite this site and SharePoint 365 appropriately. Even though this is done for SharePoint 2010 there is a lot of continuity between that version and 2013 (and even back to 2007). Views are an absolutely fantastic tool, so it does not surprise me it remains largely untouched between the versions. Down below is a link to the e-book and each individual post in the series.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>Sharepoint, Sharepoint Views, Microsoft Sharepoint Server