This article will discuss the different types of Fluent APIs out there, and will also show you a demo app that includes a Fluent API of my own making, and shall also discuss some of the problems that you may encounter whilst creating your own Fluent API. I should mention that this article is a very simple one (which makes a change for me), and I do not expect many people to like it, but I thought it would help some folk, so I published it any way. So if you read it and think jeez Sacha that was crap, just think back to this paragraph where I told you it would be a dead simple article. Trust me, the next ones (they are in progress) are not so easy, and are quite hard to digest, so maybe this small one is a good thing.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>C#,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2010,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials,Fluent APIs