Recently I came across a situation where I needed to solve a 4th degree polynomial equation in .NET, and to my surprise I couldn't find any code written in C# or VB .NET that contained either the explicit algebraic formulas, or the numerical algorithm Jenkins-Traub. (hvowever I did find the Jenkins-Traub algorithm translated from the original Netlib site in FORTRAN and translated into C++ by Laurent Bartholdi for Real coefficients and a C version written by Henrik Vestermark. It is both of these application that are converted from C++ and C into C # and VB code by me.)


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>Polynomial Equation Solver, Equation Solver, Math, Math Equation Solver