I am an enthusiast of the Microsoft ecosystem. I was starting with coding one and a half year ago by learning Windows Phone development in self study. With the incredible fast Windows 8 OS, I decided of course to go into Windows 8 development as well. Due to a growing readership of my blog and the fact that I wanted to recode my app on Windows Phone for my personal blog as well, I started the simultan development of the app both on Windows 8 and Windows Phone. With this app users will be able to read articles from my blog on msicc.net and share them with their social networks. Of course I will fully implement the commenting system from my blog so users can read and post comments on articles/posts. It will contain also more social interacting features from within the app as well as the possibility to save articles for reading them later.

Read More from: Original Source


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

C#,.NET,Intermediate,Advanced,VS2010,.Net,Articles,.Net Tutorials,C#,Mobile Development Tutorials,Mobile Developments,Window Phone Tutorials,WP7,WP8,Window,Window 8, Simultan