This article describes the implementation and process of developing Weekly Thai Recipe. Weekly Thai Recipe is the third application that I developed for the Window Phone. This article is also the third article about developing for windows phone. More information about why I am developing Windows phone applications can be found here and here.

I got a lot of positive reactions from my first and second article, which made me decide to write a new article and also open up the source of this application. I hope that this article will inspire other people to start developing new windows phone applications. I wrote this article during the implementation of the application and finished it just after Weekly Thai Recipe got certified. Weekly Thai Recipe is currently available in the Marketplace.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too. 

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.