In this post we will discuss how to use the ContextMenu using MVVM pattern. You can find the beginner level of article about how to use ContextMenu on the web. But here I will show you how to use it using MVVM pattern. This is also first time that I am using the ContextMenu control of the Silverlight. So if there is any error or if you feel that I have miss something related to the ContextMenu then please let me now about it.
For this example I have used the Text Box control when you right click on the text box it will display the ContextMenu in the Text Box control. As you can see in theImage 1 when user right click inside the Text Box control Context Menu open  with the cut, copy and paste option in it. Here you can also see that I have also place TextBlock control with text "Message will be displayed here" which will show you the menu item click concatenated with the Time.