In this article, I will guide you to setup a Windows 8 Virtual Machine in VMWare environment. Just follow the steps mentioned here and you will be done with the installation. I will use the 32bit Windows 8 Developer Preview ISO image to mount for the installation step. If you have bootable drive, you can directly use that.   The step-by-step process will show you creation of new Virtual Machine and then the installation of Windows 8 Developer Preview version in the VM. Read the complete post to find out more.   Why did I Chose VMWare? Before going into depth to guide you through the installation steps, let me first tell you that VMWare is not a Free tool. You need to purchase it before use. BTW, the 30 days license is available for free to try it with. So, a question may come to your mind, if it is not free and as there are lots of free virtualization software available in the market, then why I need to use VMWare?   Ok friend, this might be your case...