Last Wednesday (July 6th 2011) we explored a way to create a Circular loader using XAML without writing any line in the code behind file. Lot of you gave a good feedback and discussed various findings on the same.   I did some more investigation to create a different type of circular loader which you can include in your Silverlight, WPF and Windows Phone 7 applications where you are using XAML code. In this article, I will be guiding to create similar kind of Circular loader as shown above. This will be more simple than the previous one. Let's start our discussion and create one loader like this.   Background I hope that you read my previous article "How to Create a Circular Loader using XAML?" that I posted last week. If you didn't read that yet, I will suggest you to read that one first because, that will give you more idea while reading this article. This is the 2nd part of the series where I am going to showcase you another type of loader just using...