Comment Welcome to the new readers who found Indie iOS Focus Weekly as a Swift Community Awards nominee. Glad to have you on board. I hope you like the newsletter and be sure to reply directly if you have any feedback or links to share. I read every email. 😁 FYI: I'm taking off next week for the US Thanksgiving holiday. See you the week after. On to the links! @cdbeshore | Support on Patreon News iPad Pro shortcomings I think Craig hits the nail on the head when he says that iOS seems about three or four years behind the iPad Pro hardware. Even with the latest advancements in iOS, the iPad still feels limited to me. But, I do feel developing for the iPad is something that developers have to look at as a long-term investment. I believe it will pay off as iOS becomes more robust. Getting the iPad to Pro by Craig Mod App Success App Store rejection Matt's app was rejected for opening a link internally instead of sending it to Safari. Check out his story on what how to get rejected. My App Is Dead in the Water by Matt Stanford Tips Why subclass when you can keep it simple Though it's routine to subclass, there may be a simpler way to create certain views.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.