I started this blog series on developing Windows 8 Store Applications with JavaScript to document my process of learning WinJS and Windows 8 as well as the functionality that would be needed for Conference Buddy – an application that I am writing for Windows 8 with my good friend Jesse Liberty. (Note: Michael Crump is writing a version for Windows Phone – you should check that out as well). I haven't spent much time writing specifically about Conference Buddy to date since the posts that I have written so far have been much broader and foundational for developing WinJS applications. In time, I will outline how I used each one of these concepts to create Conference Buddy from start to finish.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

</ span>MVVM,WinJS,.Net,Computer Tutorials