About a boyIt was over decade ago… I decided to become a real boyprogrammer. I looked for a language that was 'mine', tried some of them.Once I tried Java and fell in love with it! Then later I coded like mad permanently and my developer skills grew rapidly. I've been learning 10 to 18 hours every bloody day…Well, I got my first job, and then second… and I never stopped my intensive learning. As a consequence, I turned into Java Senior Developer pretty fast. I reached my goal.I was happy but… not completely. It seemed there was a piece of my self-fulfillment puzzle I'd missed.I looked for it and you know what. I did find it in my parents' cup of tea. Teaching! Now I guess I inherited the teacher's gene.Say, the industry needs new programmers and new programmers need teachers among the pro developers. So I became one. Java Tutor. And, I must admit, I enjoy teaching no less than a good coding. Or even more.Several years have passed since then. During that time, I collected diligently common mistakes or rather "wrong steps" of my students and other people who learned how to code.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to


programming-languages,learning-java,java,programming,coding