I remember those days when I started my career in programming. I struggled to write a piece of code and who cared for the coding standards at that time. As time went on, I got abetter command over programming and was able to think of particular scenarios to solve problems. From the start of my career until today, I have found a continuity, and that is learning. At that stage, I was learning to manage basic things and, now, I am learning to handle the problems. So, in life, learning is a never-ending process. Every day, we learn something, whether it's from reading articles, watching videos, or by our own mistakes or success in this programming environment. As per my experience, we should not write our code like a layman. We should follow some coding standards to write clean, reusable, readable, and maintainable code.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

web dev,c#,clean code,resharper,code analysis tools