I'm a confirmed React evangelist, but currently, my main project at SportsBroker is based on Angular stack. I've been learning it for about 3 months, there is still a lot to do, but I must admit that changing base framework approach gave me some overall knowledge how to structure and develop my apps. Eventually, when I do side projects in React, I found myself adopting some of Angular solutions.1: ModulesThe worst structure approach I've ever seen in apps were naming project directories like "components/containers/styles" or in redux — "reducers/actions/types". Each of folder contained components, but why the hell in component-based frameworks people are grouping by file type?Of course, not every app is like that, and more common is to group component files in their folders. But how do you scale when you have hundreds of components? Thousands? How do you structure domain model and view containers (pages) related to dumb components?Modules are the perfect answer to this problem. I'm not a fan how they are implemented in Angular (flattening of providers) and I prefer how it's done in http://nestjs.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

framework,angular,javascript,react,typescript