Over the last 12 years, I have been blogging almost uninterruptedly about different subjects (mostly on tech stuff), on different platforms and using a variety of devices and applications. First on desktop and laptop computers, and more recently from iPhone and iPad. This year I went on to try something new and decided to create this blog based on Pelican, a static site generator made with Python. And I got the whole process working on my iPhone, which has become, arguably, my main personal computer. So, how do I publish new content to this blog from my iPhone? 1. I Write Each Article in Markdown Markdown is a simple syntax that can be easily translated to HTML (and a bunch of other formats), but only requires a simple text editor and allows us to focus on the content. On my Mac, I tend to use either Ulysses, or BBEdit, or VIM, whatever comes to hand. On iPhone, currently, I use Ulysses, Drafts or Working Copy. I may start with Drafts or Ulysses, then copy to Working Copy and go on fro...


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to

python,web dev,ios,ftp,static site generator