One of my hobby projects, Beem, is a pretty successful DI.FM streaming application in the Windows Phone Marketplace. What I did in this application is basically read the existing Winamp/Windows Media playlist files and extract the MP3 feed, so that I can stream the music directly to the phone. It works out really nice, considering that the default stream format is encoded in a way that Windows Phone can recognize. The problem lies elsewhere - I am not using the documented API or anything like that. Instead, I rely on endpoints I managed to detect with Wireshark.

Read More from: Original Source


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too. 

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.